FOR Broken CAPILLARIES
Laser treatment for the broken capillaries on the face.
The laser is a beam of intensely concentrated light, which targets an area to remove unwanted lesions.
Using this technology, a number of unwanted and unattractive skin problems can be treated:
- Telangiectasia – spider veins on the face caused by dilation of the capillary vessels;
- Rosacea – red lesions around the nose and cheeks;
- Spider Angiomas – red spider-like veins that are slightly raised;
- Cherry Angiomas – small red lesions that are slightly raised;
- Lentigines – flat, brown spots caused by sun exposure;
- Keratoses – slightly raised spots of pigmentation, often on the back and hands.
The treatment takes approximately 10 minutes – gradual improvement should be noticed following the treatment. Final results should be visible in two to three weeks. In some cases another follow-up treatment may be necessary.