For your convenience, you may print and complete the following patient form before your office visit:
We know that our patients' time is valuable, and we make every effort to see patients at their scheduled time. Occasionally, our office falls behind schedule. We ask that patients provide as much advanced notice as possible when running late for an appointment or when needing to cancel. With this advance notice, the time can be scheduled for another patient.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
First time patients should plan to arrive early in order to complete a patient registration form. Please bring the following items to the appointment:
- Your medical insurance card(s)
- Referral forms or letter (if required)
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications you are currently taking
- Any required co-payment
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- X-ray films
- All lab reports and photographs
Insurance and Payment Information
We are a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We encourage all patients to confirm their coverage prior to making an appointment. Patients are responsible for anything not covered by insurance.